TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Organiser & Eligibility
The ‘Ashitaba Energy Booster 30g + RM 8 Voucher’ Giveaway (hereinafter referred to as “the Contest”) is organised by Sunlight Pharmacy Sdn. Bhd. (hereinafter referred to as “Organiser”).
The Contest is open to all Malaysian residents aged 13 and above (as of 2018) except employees and immediate family members of Sunlight Pharmacy Sdn. Bhd. (the “Organiser”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/PR agencies and suppliers.
The Contest starts from 14 February 2018, 5:00 p.m. to 17 February 2018, 11:59 a.m (hereinafter referred to as “Contest Period”). The Organiser reserves the absolute right to extend the Contest Period if deemed necessary. All entries received before or after the contest period will be disqualified.
How to Participate?
Step 1: SHARE the Contest Post on your own timeline and ensure the post is set to ‘Public’.
Step 2: TAG 2 of your friends on the post
Step 3: COMMENT on the post with your top 2 health concerns (Tiredness, Stress, Big tummy, Poor immunity, Poor digestion).
Participants will need the following to participate in the contest:
- To own a Facebook account to participate.
- To have ‘Liked’ Sunlight Pharmacy Facebook Page.
- There will be 100 winners at the end of the contest. Each winner will win 2 sachets Ashitaba Energy Booster 30g + 2x RM 8 Cash Voucher (for purchase of Ashitaba Multigrain Powder 12’s; Voucher valid till 28/2/2018)
- The winners’ announcement will be made on Sunlight Pharmacy Facebook page. *Note: Winners’ are selected randomly.
- Winners would need to submit their personal details (Full Name, IC Number, Contact Number, Email Address & preferred store for prize collection) through Facebook Personal Message by 20 February 2018.
- Prize redemption is from 21 February 2018 to 28 February 2018, at winner’s preferred stores. Collection of prizes later than the given date will not be entertained.
- Winners are required to present his/her Identity Card for verification purposes upon collection.
- In the event of a winner being unable to collect the prize within the prize redemption date, the winner may appoint a representative to collect on his/her behalf. The representative will have to present a copy(via mobile or photocopy) of the winner’s identification card upon collection.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any one of the prize(s) with items of equivalent value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of any form of notification to the winners. All costs incidental to the redemption and/or usage of the prizes shall be solely borne by the winners.
- Participation in this contest and acceptance of the prizes constitutes an irrevocable permission for the Organiser to use the winners’ names and photographs for purposes of publicity and advertisement without any compensation or need for prior notification to the winners.
- The Organiser shall, under no circumstances be responsible and/or liable if any of the winners cannot be contacted. The Organiser further reserves the full right to disqualify any winner if any reasonable attempt to contact them via any medium deemed appropriate by the Organiser has failed for any reason whatsoever.
- Images of prizes used are for illustration purposes only.