Organiser & Eligibility
The ‘Pick Your Favourite Breakfast’ Recipe Sharing (hereinafter referred to as “the Contest”) is organised by Sunlight Pharmacy Sdn.Bhd. (hereinafter referred to as “Organiser”).
Participating dishes are the creative recipes from the student teams that take part in “Inter-School Healthy Breakfast Cooking Competition 2018”. The Contest welcomes everyone to “thumb up” their favourite dish to show support to the team. The team of the dish with most “LIKE” will be given a mystery gift and Organiser shall share the recipes of the Top 3 most “LIKE” dishes in Facebook.
The Contest starts from 13th May 2018, 8.30 p.m. to 20th May 2018, 11.59 p.m. (hereinafter referred to as “Contest Period”). The Organiser reserves the absolute right to extend the Contest Period if deemed necessary. All entries received before or after the contest period will be disqualified.
How to Participate?
Step 1: LIKE Sunlight Pharmacy Facebook page
Step 2: Pick your favourite dish and vote
- There will be only one winner at the end of the contest. The winning team will receive a mystery gift.
- The winner’s announcement will be made on Sunlight Pharmacy Facebook page by 23th May 2018. (*Note: The dish with the most likes is selected.)
- Prize redemption is from 24th May 2018 to 31st May 2018 at winner’s preferred store in Tawau. Collection of prizes later than the given date will not be entertained.
- In the event of a winner(student) being unable to collect the prize within the prize redemption date, the winner may appoint a representative to collect on his/her behalf. The representative will have to present a copy (via mobile or photocopy) of the winner’s identification card upon collection.
- The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of any form of notification to the winners. All costs incidental to the redemption and/or usage of the prizes shall be solely borne by the winners.
- Participation in this contest and acceptance of the prizes constitutes an irrevocable permission for the Organiser to use the winners’ names and photographs for purposes of publicity and advertisement without any compensation or need for prior notification to the winners.
- The Organiser shall, under no circumstances be responsible and/or liable if any of the winners cannot be contacted. The Organiser further reserves the full right to disqualify any winner if any reasonable attempt to contact them via any medium deemed appropriate by the Organiser has failed for any reason whatsoever.