Organiser & Eligibility
The “Sunlight Cute Baby Contest” (hereinafter referred to as “the Contest”) is organised by Sunlight Pharmacy Sdn. Bhd. (hereinafter referred to as “Organiser”).
The Contest is open to all residents in Sabah except employees and immediate family members of Sunlight Pharmacy Sdn. Bhd. (the “Organiser”), their affilates, subsidiaries, advertising/PR agencies and suppliers.
The Contest starts from 3 December 2018, 10a.m. to 3 January 2019, 11:59p.m. (hereinafter referred to as “Contest Period”). The Organiser reserves the absolute right to extend the Contest Period if deemed necessary. All entries received before or after the contest period will be disqualified.
How to participate?
Step 1: Like our Sunlight Pharmacy Facebook page
Step 2: Snap a picture of your baby (aged under 2 years old)
Step 3: Upload your baby’s photo to the comment section of “Sunlight Cutest Baby Contest” Facebook post pinned on top of Sunlight Facebook page on 3rd December 2018
Step 4: Hashtag the photo with #Sunlight #CutestBaby2018
Step 5: Share this post and get as many “LIKES” as possible for your baby’s photo
Participants will need the following to participate in the contest:
- To own a Facebook account to participate
2. To have “Liked” Sunlight Pharmacy Facebook Page
3. Residents of Sabah
4. Winners have to come to our Sunlight Pharmacy outlets for prize collection
- There will be 3 winners at the end of the contest.
First prize: Hegen Basic Starter Set + Baby Cucciolo Set
Second prize: Hegen Happy Feeding and Teething Set
Third prize: Baby Cucciolo Set
- The winners’ announcement will be made on Sunlight Pharmacy Facebook page by 7th January 2019. (*Note: Photos with the most “LIKES” are selected as winners.)
- Winners would need to submit their personal details (Full Name, IC Number, Contact Number, Email Address & preferred store for prize collection) through Facebook Personal Message before 13th January 2019.
- Prize redemption is from 14th January 2019 to 21st January 2019, at winner’s preferred stores. Collection of prizes later than the given date will not be entertained.
- Winners are required to present his/her Identity Card for verification purposes upon collection.
- In the event of a winner being unable to collect the prize within the prize redemption date, the winner may appoint a representative to collect on his/her behalf. The representative will have to present a copy (via mobile or photocopy) of the winner’s identification card upon collection.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any one of the prize(s) with items of equivalent value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of any form of notification to the winners. All costs incidental to the redemption and/or usage of the prizes shall be solely borne by the winners.
- Participation in this contest and acceptance of the prizes constitutes an irrevocable permission for the Organiser to use the winners’ names and photographs for purposes of publicity and advertisement without any compensation or need for prior notification to the winners.
- The Organiser shall, under no circumstances be responsible and/or liable if any of the winners cannot be contacted. The Organiser further reserves the full right to disqualify any winner if any reasonable attempt to contact them via any medium deemed appropriate by the Organiser has failed for any reason whatsoever.
- Images of prizes used are for illustration purposes only.