With a sweet, floral-herbaceous scent, lavender has been discovered in 1910 by French Chemist Rénd Maurice Gattefossé for its superb healing functions.
KART Lavender Essential Oil (The Multipurpose Oil)
100% pure essence obtained by steam distillation from flowers of Lavandula Officinalis.
- Insomnia / Anxiety / Stress/ Depression •
- Vertigo / Headache / Hypertension •
- Flu / Asthma/Bronchitis / Whooping cough • ••
- Burns / Ulcers / Wounds/ Fungal infection / Folliculitis / Eczema / Psoriasis / Sunburn ••
- Muscle ache / Lower back pain / Sprains / Rheumatism ••
- Dyspepsia / Flatulence / Nausea / Abdominal pain ••
- Cystitis / Menstrual cramps ••
- Improves insomnia – Add 1 drop to tissue and put in pillow.
- Relieves sore throat – Add 2-3 drops to salt then dissolve in water and gargle.
- For cuts, apply 1 drop directly to the affected area to promote rapid healing.
- Relieves indigestion – Add 2-3 drops to 5ml almond oil, massage stomach in clockwise direction.
- Reduces vaginal pain after birth – Add 4-5 drops to salt then dissolve in water as hip bath, especially useful on day 3-5 after delivery.
- Prolong shelf life of skin care product – Add 1 to 2 drops to every 10g of skin care product.
- Blends well with – Almost all essential oils.
**Lavender essential oil is one of the essential oils that can be use undiluted in very small amount**